Sunday, March 6, 2011

Border's Find

Saturday night was a typical night here in the 909.  After living here for almost 2 years, we finally found a sushi place we really like -- Omakase Sushi on Haven just south of Foothill.  We've actually been going there at least once a week for the past month.  What to do after dinner is the tough one -- so, a short drive to Victoria Gardens to Border's was typical as well -- and I found this cool book for $2.99 out of the bargain shelves.  The title alone was worth the three bucks I shelled for this hardcover.  (Not that I need any lesson on manliness) but this book is more of a celebration of the gender (cigars, whiskey, names for breasts, Vegas gambling lingo, etc.)  This one will be filed in my bookshelf right next to my book "Bond Girls" -- a collection of profiles of all leading females in all the 007 movies and "Manspace" -- a book on how to decorate your man-cave.

No comments: