Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My First Five Digital Pictures Ever

I bought the camera on my birthday, October 4, 2001 at the Best Buy off Halstead and Foothill Blvd.  I didn't get to use it until the following day when we had a small party at the house in Pasadena for my birthday.  The camera was a 3 megapixel Olympus C3000Z that I still have today and working just fine.  It's interesting to see the first ever digital pictures I ever took.  Filenames indicate the order taken.  It's only 10 years ago but digital cameras had always seems to be around.


PIC00001.JPG (Maura in the Pasadena kitchen)

PIC00002.JPG (Nanay in the Pasadena patio)

PIC00003.JPG (I gave her another chance to smile)

PIC00004.JPG (JJ in his usual dirty self playing in the backyard)

PIC00005.JPG (Sam in the plastic playset)

No comments: