Monday, February 6, 2012

Outdoor Seating

This is why I carry a camera everywhere I drive.  I have a collection of abandoned couches, loveseats, recliners from all over Los Angeles.  You never know when an opportunity for an image will present itself and add to my collection.  Last Saturday, we drove around Pasadena running errands and visiting my brother's new digs off Linda Vista Drive just above the Rose Bowl.  On our way, we hit the World Market store by Rosemead and Colorado and had to turn around at the end of the block when I saw this white couch against this painted green brick wall that is somewhat curved.  I believe this is the old Circuit City building -- now a Sprouts Market, and what used to be red paint is now green, the color of Sprouts.  On a beautiful Southern California day, it was in the mid 70s and the sky was as blue as they get around mid afternoon.  Was the couch placed here because it was a great place to enjoy the warmth of the winter sun?

No comments: